BREAKING NEWS: WWE Has Just Released Another Two Superstars From Their Company – See What They Said As They Walked Off…

Information reaching us states WWE has released two more Superstars from their company. Report reveals that this is the normal thing WWE does every year to talents who are not living up to expectation or who isn’t being used.

As at the moment, the company has done the house cleaning job with NXT and they may move to the main roster any time soon. As at on Friday afternoon, Oscar Vasquez (better known as Magno) and Peter Howard were released from the promotion, making a total of five talents from developmental who are no longer with the company.

See also: BACKSTAGE NEWS: WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor Injured In A Match Against Seth Rollins — Guess What Part Of His Body Got Broken

Prior to their release, three other talents were let off during the day: Bull Dempsey, Marcus Louis, and Sylvester LeFort.

While you may be wondering about the release of the talents, worthy to note is that talents like Vasquez (aka Magno) never debuted on NXT television at all, but his signing was seen as a huge deal last year. WWE.com also acknowledged that he had a contract with them and even brought a lot of Lucha Libre heritage into NXT.

See also: BREAKING NEWS: At Last WWE Beckons On Bill Goldberg For WrestleMania 32 – See Who Goldberg Is Going To Face…

When Bull James or Bull Dempsey was leaving he made a Twitter post that reads, “It’s been real @WWENXT. Amazing group of coaches & coworkers & a helluva boss. Thank you for the opportunity @TripleH. See ya down the road!”

And while Sylvester Lefort was leaving he said, “Thanks everyone”