Ultimately, it is revealed that the WWE has got every say in the affair of any superstar in the company and the same also determines how and when a superstar performs. Lately, the WWE did revealed some possible things about the future of superstars like Randy Orton, John Cena and Roman Reigns and this revelation has been the talk among the WWE Universe over the years.
Well, it may interest you to know that these things revealed were just rumors and has not been confirmed to factual for the now so, as you read about them you just has to be plain and ordinary with them because they have not been confirmed in any way. Cagesideseats.com gave the following rumors but stated specifically that the rumors are yet to be confirmed:
• Although Raw this week made it obvious, Dave Meltzer is saying WWE is moving away from pushing Roman Reigns as a top guy “for the time being.”
• It looks like John Cena is going to miss the first SmackDown brand PPV, Backlash, next month.
• According to the Observer, Randy Orton’s “no enhancement needed” line at Battleground in regards to Brock Lesnar was planned all along.
• Sasha Banks vs. Bayley is a future feud WWE is already laying the groundwork for and it could be the planned match for WrestleMania 33 in Orlando, considering the location and all the history between the two.
• There has been some word going around that Kurt Angle has a deal in place with WWE but Dave Meltzer has said that’s not the case just yet.
Furthermore, these are rumors anyway and it may interest you to know that you can still add your own rumor in case you have heard any for this past times so as to keep the wrestling entertainment lively. You can send yours in the comment box given below; we expect to see your our own news, stay online.